- Advocaat (admitted to the Bar in 2005)
- Partner since
- Coporate litigation, corporate law and commercial litigation
- Dutch, English
- University of Leiden
Jeroen specialises in corporate litigation, corporate law and commercial litigation. He has represented clients in both civil and administrative courts, including the Enterprise Chamber in Amsterdam.
He regularly advises on shareholder and other corporate disputes, including on litigation and related issues in both friendly and hostile public takeover situations.
Jeroen’s recent work also includes representing and advising:
- a multinational manufacturer of automotive and industrial equipment in Enterprise Chamber proceedings
- Teva on its unsolicited USD 40 billion approach to Mylan
- a financial institution in a high value dispute over professional services liability
- Dutch Railways in a major contract claim regarding high-speed trains
- former management in the aftermath of the bankruptcy of KPNQwest, one of the largest Dutch bankruptcies to date
- corporate clients in administrative proceedings against financial regulatory authorities and related (mass) settlements with investors
Jeroen also has considerable experience in De Brauw’s transaction and restructuring practice areas.