- Advocaat, admitted to the bar in the Netherlands in 1990
- Partner since
- Employment law, works council, pensions and employee benefits
- Dutch, English
- Radboud University, Nijmegen
Barbara advises and litigates on the full spectrum of employment-related matters. She has significant expertise in traditional, individual employment matters, as well as in corporate transaction-related projects.
Barbara and her team lead the relevant employment issues in transactions throughout the preparatory phase and completion; this includes assisting in transfers of undertaking (TUPE). Barbara is aware of employment-related priorities and issues in other jurisdictions and is highly experienced in dealing with the impact of this on the transaction at hand.
Barbara also concentrates on individual matters at board and management level, such as dismissals, remuneration, promotions or demotions.
Barbara’s recent work includes:
- Takeaway Just eat transaction consultation aspects.
- ABP pension litigation.
- TataSteel Thyssenkrupp consultation aspects.
"very accessible" and "knows how works councils may react in any given situation".
Client feedback in The Legal 500