- Advocaat, admitted to the Bar in 2006
- Mergers & acquisitions, private equity, corporate litigation
- Dutch, English
- University of Leiden
Lennard Keijzer is a partner in De Brauw’s Corporate M&A practice and head of the private equity practice. Lennard focuses on private equity work (sell-side, buy-side, governance advice and management participation) for Benelux and international PE firms. In addition, Lennard regularly acts for corporates and founders. He is often consulted for his expertise in the field of warranty and indemnity insurance and management participation plans.
Lennard played an important role in establishing De Brauw’s Singapore office in 2012.
Lennard is a guest lecturer on M&A topics at the Maastricht Business School, Leiden University, the Amsterdam Institute of Finance and the VU Law Academy.
Lennard’s recent work includes advising:
- Gilde Buy Out Partners on the acquisition of a majority stake in the Eichholtz Group from its founder
- Triton on the acquisition of Royal Reesink from Gilde Buy Out Partners
- Fortino Capital on the acquisition of a majority stake in Odin Group from the founder
- Synthon Generics’ management on the MIP with BC Partners
- The founder of 247Tailorsteel on the sale of a majority stake to Parcom Capital
- BC Partners on the acquisition of a majority stake in United Group
- Bain Capital on the acquisition of Bugaboo from the founders
- Gilde Buy Out Partners on the acquisition of Veco
- Deutsche Telekom and T-Mobile Netherlands on the acquisition of Tele2 Netherlands
- Parcom Capital on acquiring Simpel.nl, MGG Group, ViroClinics Biosciences, ConDoor Group, Koninklijke Euroma, NedacSorboMascot, Outdoor Life Group and other portfolio companies, as well as various divestments