The Chambers Global Practice Guide on Corporate Tax provides clients with expert legal commentary on the main practice areas in key jurisdictions around the world. Leading lawyers explain local law and practice at key transactional stages and for crucial aspects of doing business.
- Types of Business Entity, Residence and Basic Tax Treatment
- Key Features of The Tax Regime
- Division of Tax Base Between Corporations and Non-Corporate Business
- Key Features of Taxation of Inbound Investments
- Key Features of Taxation of Non-Local Corporations
- Taxation of Non-Local Corporations Versus Local Subsidiaries
- Key Features of Taxation of Foreign Income of Local
- Audit Cycle
Click here to download the Dutch chapter from the Chambers Global Practice Guide on Corporate Tax.