As a data science assistant, you will be responsible for data handling and technical process support, under the supervision of our data scientists and Legal Operations department. You will be working on a variety of different administrative and analytical tasks such as data wrangling, data migration, automation, process improvements and supporting the different lawyers on a multitude of tasks.
Working as a data science assistant offers a great opportunity for anybody looking to apply their technical skill-set in a work environment and enjoys learning more about the daily business in an internationally-oriented law firm. You will be working in a team with other data science assistants.
The ideal candidate
- We are looking for a student currently engaged in technical or analytical studies who is flexible, stress resistant and able to work both independently and as a member of a team.
- Experience using excel or equivalent spreadsheets. Any experience with SQL or Python is a big plus
- Excellent English skills.
- Working meticulously is very important in this position, and therefore having relevant experience in an administrative position is a plus.
- You need to be available two days a week; your work days will be scheduled in agreement with you.