We are looking for a talented designer who is able to translate complex and abstract information into clear infographics. Are you an analytical and do you like a good challenge? Look no further: De Brauw is the place for you!
About the role
As a designer, you are interested in the world of our clients and know the value of creating clear infographics. To this end, your goal is to help our lawyers win a pitch or simply communicate complex advice. You are a strategic thinker and know exactly how to translate our corporate identity to meet the needs of different media platforms. You are also willing to work on an operational level.
As part of a diverse team, you are a flexible team player. You are able to coach people based on your skills and experience, and you give them the space to further develop in their work.
You have a degree from an art school, are creative and have excellent project management skills. You are also easy-going and can connect easily with people of all backgrounds. You are always looking for ways to learn more, a trait that allows you to excel at your job. Although you are creative, you also understand that communication within a law firm requires a different approach/angle than might be necessary in other sectors. You are extremely service-oriented and understand that your main role is to assist lawyers and clients in carrying out the core business of De Brauw.
Our ideal candidate
- has at least five years' experience as a designer;
- has a degree in Art Academy or Graphic Design;
- has excellent project management skills;
- has a proactive approach;
- is an enthusiastic team player;
- is a creative thinker;
- has excellent analytical skills and able to capture the essence in a visual (infographic);
- has excellent writing and communication skills in both Dutch and English; and
- has expertise in working with Adobe design programs, as well as PowerPoint and basic knowledge of Microsoft.