De Brauw is looking for a talented and driven Manager Facilities. If you are looking for a challenge – look no further! We have plenty for you to take on since the head-office will be relocating in the near future, whilst our 24/7 organisation continues to require a high-end service level.
You will be part of the Business Support, Facilities & Hospitality team and together with the Facilities team of three, you will be responsible to monitor and manage all facility processes, activities, contract management and the budget. You will lead the team and whilst safeguarding their personal development. Since the team is small, you are also expected to assist with the daily operations - all hands on deck.
About the role
In this role, you are responsible for driving innovation by improving primary processes, the overall quality of our services and for setting up and managing suppliers. Responsibilities include:
- Overseeing delivery of facility management
- Leads contract and supplier management and execution of services relating to third-party suppliers, contract negotiations / tenders: manage calculations and budget in a cost-effective manner, Key Performance Indicators and Service Level Agreements (SLA)
- Set up and manage maintenance plans for all office buildings
- Manage and monitor incoming requests and incidents
- Project management: relocation, tenders, internal moves etc.
- Manages the emergency response capability of the company (BHV)
- Proactively reviews and optimizes facility related processes
- Coaches, mentors and develops staff by discussing career development planning and opportunities
- Responsible for budget
Who are you?
- Bachelor's degree: Facility Management / Hotel Management is a plus
- Approximately 3 years’ relevant experience in a similar role and managing a team
- Proven track record in managing and optimising facility processes
- Able to create and communicate his/her vision
- Able to act independently and proactively
- Flexible and customer service-focused attitude and mindset
- Ownership: hands on and results oriented (flexible as and when needed)
- Eye for detail: excellent analytical skills
- Excellent team management skills "lead by example": guiding your team to excellence
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (internal and external)
- Business fluency in both Dutch and English (written and verbal)
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Due to our relocation plans, relocation experience is a plus for this role