Are you looking for an interesting job on the side? This is your chance! De Brauw Blackstone Westbroek is looking for a part-time assistant to join our flexteam. The flexteam supports the different assistant teams of for example the Corporate, Litigation departments and the Facility Desk during the day and evening. In this role you usually work between 08:30 until 17:30 or between 16.30 until 22.00, preferably three or four days a week.
The main tasks are
- Making PowerPoints
- Processing textual documents
- Processing emails
- Preparing postal documents
- Filing documents
- Scanning, printing and binding of documents
Who are you?
Our ideal candidate:
- has a background in law, business administration or Office Management/Facility or Hotel Management;
- has excellent in Dutch language;
- is good in the English language;
- is familiar with MS Office;
- is pro-active and flexible.
Who are we?
De Brauw is a leading international law firm offering high-end legal advice in corporate transactions, disputes and regulatory enforcement. We act as lead counsel and trusted advisor to our clients, wherever they may need legal expertise. De Brauw adopts an integrated practice model, where specialists from various fields are brought together to ensure our clients receive the most effective legal counsel. Our extensive experience allows us to offer an unmatched level of service in the most crucial aspects of business for our clients.
What do we offer?
- A challenging side job
- An inside experience at a large law firm at the Zuidas
- A nice and collegial team atmosphere
- You will be working in a young and dynamic team
- A 0-hours contract