At De Brauw we are looking for a ICT process manager. As ICT process manager you are part of our ICT Operations team and are responsible for a logical cluster of ICT processes. In this role you will be primarily responsible for managing and driving improvements in ICT service support and ICT service processes.
You will contribute to a stable operational production environment and also support our ICT efforts to take the company forward with new initiatives. You will focus on maintaining efficient and effective processes and promoting an environment that drives continuous process improvements within De Brauw activities. You will be responsible for correctly describing, implementing, monitoring and reporting on your process(es).
You are great at
- You are responsible for ensuring the correct execution of (operational) ITIL processes by internal teams and external suppliers, such as Incident, Request, Problem, Knowledge, Configuration, Change and Release management;
- You are able to setup and make continuous improvements to the (operational) ITIL processes so that they continue to fit in and align with our business needs;
- You analyze the services provided and report on the agreed metrics. This includes when the quality and/or quantity deviates from the agreed metrics. This is in order to provide insights into the team efficiency specifically, and the ICT services in general;
- You take a leading role in the day-to-day execution of the various ITIL processes, coordinating the proper execution of the defined ITIL processes;
- You are looking for improvements that meet the wishes of our users and customers;
- You are responsible for the potential risks, with associated controls, within the ITIL processes. You report these types of information to Security & Compliance and external auditors;
- You work with our Security & Compliance department ensuring the processes are in line with the controls.
The ICT process manager reports to the lead ICT Operations and works closely with our ICT First Line, service delivery manager and the business stakeholders.
To be successful in this role, your profile matches the following:
- Bachelor or Master degree + minimum of 5 years' experience;
- Certified ITIL Foundation and experience with ITSM;
- Certified BISL Foundation;
- You are familiar with ICT technologies, end-user architecture, networks and computers; Microsoft operating systems and Office tools; Web-based applications and implementations and willing to learn continuously;
- You have proven experience in setting up ICT processes in an partly outsourced environment and aligning these ICT processes with the vendor;
- Fluent Dutch and English spoken and written;
- You are proactive; you identify upcoming issues within your process (cluster) and take timely action.