Are you ready for a challenge and do you love juggling exciting IT projects with a company-wide impact? Then this role is for you!
We are looking for the right person who can help us realise multiple projects in our portfolio, by giving these the attention needed to reach our lofty goals. As senior IT project manager, you will take IT ideas, matters and projects into your own hands. With your vision and know-how, we can reach the best IT results for your projects or programmes, and for De Brauw overall.
We run projects on several platforms, including Office365 and Workplace, and in areas such as HR, finance, data, knowledge management, security, system integration, AV and facilities. We also develop custom software to support our business and clients.
About the role
You will be part of our project management team within IT, based in Amsterdam. This hands-on role requires:
- setting up and controlling the project charter and administrative tasks, producing the integral project plan, resource plan and relevant management products;
- collaboration with, and stakeholder management of our business and end users, actively leading and facilitating your project teams in applying? these aspects?;
- ensuring the project adheres to the organisational project framework and compliance standards;
- guiding and managing other IT colleagues by using informal leadership;
- managing and validating project financial forecasting, ensuring apt and continuous alignment and communication on costs and resource planning;
- identifying, evaluating and advising on project risks;
- helping build and improve organisational standards and best practices;
- collaborating with the central portfolio organisation, compliance team and IT operations;
- understanding and helping others on organisational sensitivity, and building relationships to ensure project delivery.
Who are you?
The ideal candidate for this job:
- has at least seven years' experience in managing IT projects of all levels of complexity;
- has key certifications, such as PMP/PMI, Prince2, IPMA, DSDM, Agile/Scrum;
- is goal-oriented and succeeds in meeting those goals by laying out a clear plan, and maintaining an overview of this plan at all times;
- is enthusiastic and has a can-do attitude;
- believes in collaborations and continuous improvement;
- has strong analytic qualities and critical thinker but can adapt to the surroundings, organisation and relationships with colleagues;
- understands that good stakeholder management is the key to success;
- knows that a single project methodology does not suffice, and that flexibility is needed, too;
- has a good command of both English and Dutch, written and verbally.