We are looking for a proactive student to join our HR Services team for two to three days a week. Do you have excellent organisational skills and a lot of energy? Would you like to gain HR experience in a high-performance organisation? Then you might be who we're looking for!
About the role
You will support our HR Services team, which is responsible for ensuring accurate staff- and payroll administration, support and giving operation HR support to managers and employees. You will support the day-to-day administrative and coordinating activities of this team. Your working hours are flexible, making this a great option to combine with your studies. Next to a good salary, we offer you a travel reimbursement and - most importantly - a great position in our young and dynamic team!
Your duties will include:
- Executing and improving administrative processes;
- The HR-desk (answering questions by phone and e-mail);
- Executive and coordinating tasks within diverse projects.
Who are you?
Our ideal candidate:
- Is (a student (HBO)) available for two to three days a week;
- Has affinity with Human Resource Management;
- Is pro-active, flexible, and has a passion for teamwork;
- Has top quality organisational and planning skills.
Note: An internship (HRM) could also be an option