We are looking for a proactive L&D officer to join our Learning and Development team.
Do you have a passion for Learning & Development, excellent organisational and administrative skills and an eye for process improvement? Would you like to contribute to the development of De Brauw's employees and work on L&D programmes in a high-performance organisation? Then you might be who we're looking for!
About the role
You will work within our Learning and Development team, which is responsible for a wide variety of professional education, personal development and cultural change programmes. Our target audience is the entire firm, from associates starting in our Brauwerij/Brewery programme to senior associates and support staff. You will be responsible for the day-to-day coordinating activities of the team, our programmes and initiatives.
You will be
- Executing a wide variety of learning support activities ensuring to be in compliance with the agreed learning policies and procedures;
- The day-to-day planning and organisation of in-house blended learning activities;
- Acting as the first point of contact for employees, for day-to-day questions and requests;
- Providing operational support to the Learning & Development advisers;
- Identifying bottlenecks in existing processes and procedures;
- Updating our Learning Management System on a daily basis and working on continuously improving the user experience;
- Collaborating with external training suppliers and internal facilitators.
Our ideal candidate has
- A higher professional degree (HBO);
- 2+ years of relevant work experience, for example in a L&D support role or in a professional service firm environment;
- Good command of Dutch and English, both written and verbal;
- A customer-focused attitude with good interpersonal skills;
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Excellent planning and organising skills;
- Good stakeholder management skills and organisational sensitivity;
- A collaborative and flexible attitude.
Learning and Development is part of the HR department and currently consists of one senior L&D adviser, one L&D adviser, one L&D officer and one junior L&D officer. The team reports to the chief HR officers. We are ambitious and strive for the best L&D solutions. There is also a lot of room for fun and new ideas. We practice what we preach and our mantra is that everyone within our team will learn and grow!