We are looking for a Legal Operations Support Officer to join our Know-How & Legal Technology team (a part of Legal Operations).
The Know-How & Legal Technology team provides services and tools to optimise and innovate legal processes for our practice and our clients. We promote the use of legal tech and data tools to work smarter, not harder, and improve client services. We also ensure know-how is accessible, and scout and contract with suppliers and publishers. As a Legal Operations Support Officer you will be the first point of contact for lawyers and clients that need help with these topics, and support our advisers and legal project managers to make sure that we keep developing the best toolset for our lawyers and clients.
You will be joining a team of two other Know-how & Technology Support Officers and together with them you will help us build the team and provide a great customer service. Are you passionate about providing 5-star customer service and keen on the use of technology? Then we are looking for you.
We can offer you a very diverse job, where you will be involved in an expanding number of projects and services. Your role will include:
- Supporting and training clients and lawyers setting up and using legal tech tools. This includes case management software, collaboration platforms, e-discovery and AI tools;
- Organising information in our knowledge and information systems and helping our lawyers and clients to find the right information;
- Helping out with our contract management and performing administrative tasks;
- Participating in projects to digitise legal processes and test new tools.
Collaboration with clients, lawyers and colleagues from other staff departments is key. We also expect our team members to take initiative in structuring the workload and be innovative in coming up with smart ways of working, or ideas to simplify our activities.
Our ideal candidate
The ideal candidate for this position:
- has a Bachelor-Law Degree or HBO Legal qualification or experience working in a law form or in a similar role;
- has great communication skills and is able to connect with clients and colleagues on all levels;
- experience in client services, supporting lawyers or other professional specialists is a plus;
- is interested in legal tech, streamlining and improving processes;
- has good command of English and Dutch (written and spoken);
- is client focused;
- is eager and excited to learn;
- is well organised;
- is assertive and pro-active;
- is highly flexible;
- is result-orientated.