What can you expect?
As Team Assistant, you are part of Business Support. Together with 10-12 other Team Assistants, you offer support to the lawyers within various practice groups. Requests and questions are received at one central point and are then answered in mutual consultation within the team. Being a good team player is crucial in this role, in order to provide the best support to our lawyers.
As a Team Assistant, your tasks will be very varied and diverse. Your responsibilities include:
- Preparing, processing and administering legal documents.
- Creating new cases and ensuring correct filing.
- Ensuring that data and information about clients is up to date.
- Assisting in the preparation of PowerPoint presentations.
- Monitoring and answering mail, emails and phone calls.
- Organising client meetings and conference calls
- Supporting your teammates.
In addition, as a Team Assistant you will also be given the opportunity to contribute to innovative projects, such as the optimisation of internal processes, and indirectly you will also get the chance to learn more about the issues we advise clients on.
Who are you?
- You are our ideal candidate for this position if you:
- Have experience in a management support role.
- Have experience in working with MS Office, such as Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
- An excellent command of the Dutch and English languages.
- Be accurate in your work and detail oriented.
- Flexible and pro-active, and energetic in delivering the best service.
- You can work independently and are a loyal team player.