What can you expect?
As Team Assistant, you are part of Business Support. Together with 10-12 other Team Assistants, you offer support to the lawyers within various practice groups in the Corporate department. Requests and questions are received at one central point and are then answered by you, in mutual consultation with the team. Being a good team player is crucial in this role, in order to provide the best support to our lawyers.
As a Team Assistant, your tasks will be very varied and diverse. Your responsibilities include:
- Preparing, processing and filing legal documents.
- Fixing lay-out issues in legal documents.
- Opening new matters and ensuring correct filing.
- Ensuring that client data and information is up to date.
- Assisting in the preparation of PowerPoint presentations.
- Monitoring and answering emails and phone calls.
- Organizing (client) meetings and conference calls.
- Supporting your team members.
- In addition, as a Team Assistant you will also be given the opportunity to contribute to innovative projects, such as the optimization of internal processes, and indirectly you will also get the chance to learn more about the issues we advise clients on.
Who are you?
Our ideal candidate:
- has experience in a supporting role;
- has experience in working with MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint) and Adobe;
- has an excellent command of the Dutch and English language;
- is precise in performing duties and is very detail oriented;
- is flexible, proactive and aims to deliver the best service; and
- can also work independently and is a loyal team player.