We are looking for a Technical Applications Manager - Finance Domain.
About the role
You will play a key role in executing our next generation ICT architecture. We service over 200 different applications (+/- 20 core applications), within an integrated landscape, and we are moving towards a more cloud oriented architecture. Also, we develop in-house, customised applications on the a low-code platform.
Primarily, you will be the go-to for the (key-users Of the) business for the (functional side of) applications in your scope ensuring that it fully supports them in their busy and sometimes hectic day-to-day. Next to your business focus, you will direct and steer our suppliers in their delivery of value, ensuring the proper balance between do-it-yourself and delegating. You will have your own focus applications and work closely with business information managers, Service management, suppliers and will facilitate and train the service desk on providing first line support for these applications. As Application Manager, you will be part of a team consisting of six Application Managers. The ICT department is responsible and aiming to maximize the value of ICT to the business whilst safeguarding the continuity, security and consistency of systems and data.
A typical day of an Application Manager consists of: follow-up, directing your suppliers; working with the Information managers on your applications, preparing impact analyses to changes; release management; providing 2nd line support; You will also be involved in implementing new (cloud) solutions, by participating in company-wide projects.
Who are you?
Our perfect candidate for this position:
- has at least three years' experience with operational and tactical management of (business critical) applications
- Has worked before as an Application manager with Thompson Reuters Elite, Intapp and other legal applications
- has a bachelor's or master's degree, completed with Itil, Asl and Bisl certifications
- is service oriented and results driven
- knows how to build relationships (both internally and externally) at all levels; is motivated, flexible and enthusiastic
- has an innovative, analytical and structured approach
- speaks fluent English, Dutch is an advantage (EU Work permit required)
Who are we?
The position of Application Manager is part of the ICT Department. The ICT team consists of about 35 FTE. Our ICT team provides services to almost 800 staff. You will report to the Lead ICT Operations.