Our 'Best Friends' Network
The 'Best Friends' are a network of independent European law firms, all firmly rooted and market leaders in their respective jurisdictions:
- BonelliErede (Italy);
- Bredin Prat (France);
- De Brauw (Netherlands);
- Hengeler Mueller (Germany);
- Slaughter and May (the United Kingdom); and
- Uría Menéndez (Spain/Portugal).
Headquartered in the business centres of Europe, with 40 offices worldwide, in 19 jurisdictions, and with more than 2,500 international lawyers; the Best Friends foster a culture of excellence that makes a difference for our clients.
Three core objectives underline the one joint approach:
- See with clarity – we frame clients’ challenges in their full context which requires the pursuit of a profound understanding of their business(es), markets and jurisdictions;
- Respond with agility – curated bespoke teams increase effectiveness, aligning the right minds, in the right place, at the right time (right across the world); and
- Deliver coherence – focused and consistent advice at every level, fully aligned across
all jurisdictions. This offers our clients continuity, consistency and confidence.
The Best Friends network allows each firm to offer its clients a single, international team of top class lawyers – focused and consistent at all levels – while it remains the client's lead strategic and trusted adviser.