- Notaris (Civil Law Notary, appointed in 2010)
- Partner since
- Corporate law, corporate governance, mergers & acquisitions
- Dutch, English
- University of Leiden
Constantijn specialises in corporate law, corporate governance and mergers and acquisitions.
As head of De Brauw’s family business group, Constantijn has a particular focus on advising family-owned corporations on their corporate structure, corporate and family governance and the succession of the business to the next generation.
A substantial part of his practice is cross-border, reflecting his extensive experience in international transactions involving corporate restructurings, joint ventures, IPOs and strategic deals.
Constantijn practised law at De Brauw London, where he advised large international companies and financial institutions on cross-border corporate and finance transactions.
Constantijn’s recent work includes advising:
- Patheon on its IPO on NYSE
- Vitol on its joint venture with Sargeant Marine
- BCD on various transactions and corporate advice
- Affimed on its IPO on NASDAQ
- Unit4 on the cash offer by Advent International