Do you have experience in the hospitality industry? Than we are looking for you!
We are currently recruiting a hospitality assistant for an exciting double role in which you will be working at our Front Office and our Conference Centre. In this dynamic position, you will be giving all our visitors a warm welcome and guide them through their stay. You will be the first contact and calling card for clients, colleagues and suppliers.
At our Front Office you will sign in all visitors, handle all incoming calls and e-mails and arrange any transportation requests from colleagues and clients. You will also be the host for events with our external clients.
At our Conference Centre, you will schedule all the conference room meetings, make sure that the planning is up to date and facilitate all events. You will manage banqueting, you arrange all required facilities, and are the troubleshooter throughout the meetings and events. This makes it a very divers and attractive role. You will, in other words, run our Front Office and Conference Centre with superb hospitality, contributing to our high-end service.
Our ideal candidate
- has a passion for hospitality;
- delivers high-end service;
- is good at prioritizing;
- keeps a cool head in all situations;
- has excellent communication skills;
- is punctual;
- is very representative;
- has an excellent command of the Dutch and English language;
- has affinity with reservation systems;
- has preferable experience in the hospitality industry.
- An inside experience at a large lawfirm at the Zuidas;
- A nice and collegial team atmosphere