Are you a dedicated and skilled professional looking for a position where you can coordinate and support information and cybersecurity protection, ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of all the organization's information while protecting the infrastructure and assets from different technological and data threats? Then this is the right opportunity for you. We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and motivated professional to join our team as an Information Security Officer.
About the role
For this role we offer you a challenging opportunity within a great team within a great field with interesting rules and multiple players.
As the ISO, you will be responsible for end-to-end oversight of information security and collaborate with various teams within the organization to ensure information security is integrated into processes and ways of working.
- Help defining and updating the information security roadmap
- Maintaining the information security framework and making sure that information security is integrated by default
- Facilitating departments with the implementation of information security control measures related to ISO 27001 Standard
- Working together with architectures for implementation of technical security controls
- Providing information security assurance to internal and external stakeholders
- Engaging with operational IT engineers and leading incident response for escalated information security incidents
- Supporting the business in information security related inquiries of customers
- Supporting the business in information security related inquiries of suppliers and vendors
- Monitoring external threat landscape and information security innovations
- Being in contact with the security operations center and coordinates activities to internal stakeholders
- Reporting to the Chief Information Security Officer.
For this role, it is a requirement that you are fluent in Dutch
Qualifications, Experience, and Knowledge:
- Minimum of ten years of experience working in information security, with a strong focus on risk management, regulatory compliance, and incident response within a relevant industry (e.g., Law/Financial).
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field with at least 10 years of prior relevant experience.
- Relevant certifications such as CISSP, CISM, GIAC GSE, CCNP, CCNA, Security+, SANS, SCNP, etc.
- Detailed technical expertise in cloud architectures, preferably Microsoft Azure.
- Expert-level knowledge of developing and implementing a defense-in-depth security program.
- Experience supervising managed security service providers (MSSPs).
- Experience implementing an information risk management framework and leveraging governance, risk, and compliance (GRC) concepts and tools.
- Experience maintaining ISO 27001 certification and other industry standards, such as NIST CSF, NIST 800-53.
- Experience overseeing vendor security audits and developing, implementing, and maintaining a vendor risk management program.
- Experience with security operation center (SOC) tasks and activities.
De Brauw Blackstone Westbroek is an international law firm that is deeply rooted in the Netherlands. De Brauw advises more than 70% of the largest multinationals with headquarters in the Netherlands. De Brauw specialises in high-quality legal advice in complex transactions, proceedings and regulatory issues for companies and financial institutions. Over the years, De Brauw has built up a large and close-knit international network of renowned law firms. About 650 individuals are on staff at De Brauw in Amsterdam, Brussels, London, New York, Shanghai and Singapore.
What's on Offer for You:
- A fantastic opportunity to join a prestigious law firm undergoing a significant digital transformation.
- The chance to create and maintain a sustainable information security roadmap.
- A highly competitive salary package.
- Comprehensive secondary benefits.