Our Litigation sector is looking for a law assistant with interest in Commercial Litigation.
About the role
The work activities consist of a combination of ‘know how’ work and participate in the daily practice (literature and jurisprudence research, prepare presentations and participate in intern studies).
Who are you?
The ideal candidate for this position is:
- a third year Bachelor or Master student, with a strong academic record;
- available for six months;
- eager and excited to learn;
- meticulous and well-organised;
- enthusiastic and driven;
- pro-active and flexible; and
- has excellent Dutch and English language skills.