Our Litigation department is looking for a law assistant with an interest in Corporate Litigation.
The work activities consist of a combination of ‘know how’ work and support of the daily practice (including literature and jurisprudence research, preparations of memo’s and research for internal and external publications).
Our ideal candidate is:
- a third-year Bachelor or Masters student, with a strong academic record;
- eager and excited to learn;
- available for at least six months;
- meticulous and well-organised;
- proactive and confident; and
- has excellent Dutch and English language skills.