Our Regulatory Enforcement group is looking for a keen law assistant.
About our practice
Our Regulatory Enforcement practice is active across almost the entire spectrum of international, EU and Dutch regulatory law. We advise and represent major companies and financial institutions in a wide range of cross-border matters. We have an outstanding expertise in Energy & Environmental Law, Competition Law, Internal investigations, Economic Sanctions and Export Controls, Financial Criminal Law (including Dutch and international anti-corruption and anti-money laundering regulations) and Data & Privacy Law. We serve multinational clients globally in litigation, enforcement actions, transactions and strategic advice.
Who are you?
The ideal candidate for this position is:
- a third year Bachelor or Master student with strong academic record;
- interested in (financial) criminal law, energy law, European law, competition law, environmental law, data & privacy law or administrative law;
- available for at least six months;
- meticulous and well-organised;
- eager and excited to learn;
- enthusiastic and driven;
- pro-active and flexible; and
- has excellent Dutch and English language skills
You will be working in a pool together with other law assistants of the practice. Your activities as a law assistant consist of a combination of ‘know-how’ related work and assisting lawyers in the practice group’s daily practice (including literature and case law research and the preparation of presentations, memo’s and writing newsletters).