Would you like to join the Finance Team at one of the top law firms on the Zuidas? We are looking for a dynamic, pro-active individual who likes working on finance projects and creating solutions. If you are flexible, willing to learn and explore and are a good team player, you might be who we're looking for!
What is the job?
You will be a member of the Finance Team that provides insights, analysis and reporting to the firm.
- Work on various finance projects closely with the CFO, including new reporting structures and improving budget and forecasting processes
- Produce analysis and intelligence in response to specific requests
- Work with dashboards and Power Bi
- Partner with top management and department leads to support decision making and enhance company performance
- Work on regular reporting, analysis and control activities
- Work with data scientists on the development of deeper analysis
- Work with other teams to combine cross-departmental information
- Help with continuous improvement of finance processes
Who are you?
- Experience and Skills
- 3-5 years' experience in financial analysis and reporting
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Preferably experience in (internal) auditing
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Commercial and efficient
- Open-minded, dynamic and curious
- Good knowledge of Excel and Powerpoint
- Data skills are a plus
Who are we?
The finance team is a team of 25 persons divided in 5 different subteams (accounts department, Billing, Partner Accounting, Procurement and Control). The Control team is a team of 6 persons.
De Brauw is a Netherlands-headquartered law firm with a global reach. We have a robust corporate practice, a centre of excellence in litigation and an unparalleled team of regulatory experts. In our international litigation practice, we handle big and complex matters involving big risks, working in multidisciplinary, multinational teams composed of strong strategic thinkers willing to go the extra mile. We believe in striking the right balance between rigour and pragmatism, especially when the stakes are high and the pressure is on.