Our Tax department is looking for a student trainee with a keen interest in Dutch and international tax law, for a period of two months.
Our tax practice is active across almost the entire spectrum of Dutch and international tax law. We serve multinational clients in M&A transactions, structuring, tax litigation and fund formation.
About the role
The work duties consist of a combination of ‘know-how’ work and participation in the daily practice (including literature and jurisprudence research and the preparation of presentations and advices) and gives the student trainee the opportunity to get to know our tax lawyers. We are looking for students who are enthusiastic, driven, and who have a verifiable affinity with Dutch tax law.
During your traineeship you will share a room with one of the partners and/or lawyers and you will be fully involved in our educational and social programmes.
Who are you?
The ideal candidate is:
- a third-year Bachelor or Masters student, with a strong academic record;
- has verifiable affinity with Dutch corporate income tax;
- eager and excited to learn;
- available for a full-time traineeship for a duration of two months;
- meticulous and well-organised;
- proactive; and
- has excellent Dutch and English language skills.