This edition focuses on:
1. The Digital Markets Act and the Digital Services Act entering into force;
2. Germany's recently proposed competition law reform;
3. Apple’s partially upheld appeal against EUR 1.1 billion French antitrust fine;
4. Amazon and Apple successfully appealing against Italian antitrust fine; and
5. The Dutch Authority for Consumers and Markets’ (ACM) market study on cloud services.
You can access the newsletter here.
The newsletter is produced jointly by the Best Friends group: BonelliErede, Bredin Prat, De Brauw Blackstone Westbroek, Hengeler Mueller, Slaughter and May and Uría Menéndez. In addition to sharing a joint office in Brussels, we cooperate in the area of competition law by working together on cases, exchanging lawyers and pooling our know-how and expertise. We also jointly develop trainings for clients and products, like the Best Friends dawn raid site (available at www.europeandawnraids.com - you can download the link to your smartphone). We believe that together our cross-border capabilities in Europe are second to none.