Yesterday, the Legal 500 rankings were published. With 24 ranked practice groups of which 20 ranked Tier 1, we feel we achieved the desired results. Please find some of the highlights below:
Practice Groups / Expertise that improved on their ranking:
- The Construction group went from Tier 1 to a "Firm to Watch"
- Industry Focus: Healthcare and Life Sciences went from Tier 3 to Tier 2
All other practice groups held on to their respective Tier ranking.
A special congratulations goes to the following individuals that improved on their ranking:
- Rising star Bas Boutellier for Banking & Finance: Borrower Side
- Rising star Frank Hamming for Commercial, Corporate and M&A
- Lennard Keijzer moving from Leading Individual to Hall of Fame for Private Equity
- Michael Schouten, now Leading Individual for Commercial, Corporate and M&A
- Gaby Smeenk, now Leading Individual for Commercial, Corporate and M&A
- Edward van Geuns, now Leading Individual for Dispute Resolution: Arbitration
- Stephanie The, from Rising Star last year to Next Generation Partner this year
A warm congratulations to all individuals that held on to their ranking!
The full rankings overview can be found here.