De Brauw rankings: Chambers & Partners Europe 2023+ 2 other experts
Yesterday the rankings for Chambers Europe 2023 were released. We thank our clients for their input throughout the process and their continued trust in our firm.
De Brauw retained all of their practice group rankings and on an individual level, several lawyers made impressive strides.
In total,19 practice areas ranked, of which 17 are ranked in Band 1 or Band 2 (11 and 6 respectively).
Specifically, our firm was ranked in the following fields: Banking & Finance, Capital Markets, Competition/European Law, Corporate/M&A, Dispute Resolution, Employment, Energy & Natural Resources, Insurance, Intellectual Property, Investment Funds, Public Law, Restructuring/Insolvency, Tax, TMT: Data Protection and White-Collar Crime & Corporate Investigations.
Congratulations to all ranked lawyers that were featured again this year and held on to their respective Band.
A special congratulations goes out to the following experts:
- Bart de Rijke moved from Band 4 to Band 3 for Competition/European Law.
- Ferdinand Hengst moved from Band 3 to Band 2 for Restructuring/Insolvency.
- Henk van Ravenhorst is now ranked as Up-and-Coming for Tax.
- Stephanie The is now ranked as Up-and-Coming for Competition/European Law.
- Now partner, Axel Arnbak was awarded Star Associate for TMT: Data Protection.
The full overview of our rankings can be found here.