This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic, talented and engaging individual to join our Recruitment Team as a Junior Recruitment Adviser or Recruitment Adviser with a focus on Campus recruitment. We have one position open for this vacancy. The level will be based on relevant work experience.
As a (Junior) Recruitment Adviser you will be responsible for the entire recruitment process, which has as its ultimate objective – to recruit the very best legal talent, those who will thrive at De Brauw.
Alongside two other Recruitment Advisers, your primary focus as a (Junior) Recruitment Adviser will be on the end-to-end recruitment of legal students. Our recruitment process includes:
- collaborating and liaising with different university study associations and especially with our sponsorship organisations;
- organising and attending external recruitment events to attract and engage the best legal talent for our firm;
- managing your network of potential candidates;
- organising and managing multiple in-house recruitment events, from our biggest recruitment event (our Business Course), to in-house days for a number of our different practice groups;
- screening applications and conducting interviews for the roles of a student trainee or law assistant;
- internal stakeholder management; and
- creating and executing employer-branding recruitment campaigns.
This is a very hands-on role, but you will also be expected to be continually looking for opportunities to help refine our Recruitment strategy and approach.
Who are you?
If you have a passion to help find legal talent that will fulfil their potential at De Brauw, then to thrive in this role, we think that you would need:
- an academic degree (for example in Human Resources, Law or Psychology);
- preferably 1-2 years' experience in Recruitment;
- an entrepreneurial spirit, continually alert to changing and innovative recruitment processes;
- an affinity with employer branding;
- excellent project management skills, able to envision and deliver initiatives; and
- effective stakeholder management skills with organisational sensitivity.
Are you also a proactive, optimistic, and personable individual, who gains energy and motivation from a collegial and collective approach, with excellent communication skills in both Dutch and English?
Would you enjoy working with students on a 1-2-1 basis, (connecting at many different types of social, educational and professional events), to help them navigate the assessment and application process, and ultimately to decide if De Brauw is the right opportunity for them?
If so, then we look forward to hearing from you.
For more information - please take a look at our Briefing Pack Recruitment Adviser.
To apply, click on the button below.APPLY NOW
If you are curious about this role, but don't recognise yourself in all aspects of the profile, but identify with our values and approach, do reach out. It would be great to hear what interests you, and where your skills and our opportunities could coincide.