Are you looking for a challenging position as a New Business Intake Specialist? Are you a team player and want to be successful in a customer-focused environment? Then you are the New Business Intake they are looking for!
About the role
As a New Business Intake employee, you will be responsible for keeping and monitoring accurate records of new business. You check the data for accuracy and completeness, identify problems in a timely manner and report to the Finance manager. In addition, you act as a point of contact for office colleagues and help them when questions come in. Good cooperation with the various stakeholders and with your colleagues within the team is very important here.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- entering client and file notifications and checking the supplied information;
- conflict checks;
- correct application of tariff agreements;
- monitoring Engagement Letters received and General Terms and Conditions sent;
- consultation with partners e/o PAs on declarations to be made and sent (pro forma);
- proactively monitoring work in progress;
- MBO+ working and thinking level;
- An excellent command of Dutch and English;
- Experience working with the software programmes Elite 3E and/or Aderant;
- You are customer-oriented and a real team player;
- You work accurately and have an eye for detail;
- You are organised and stress-resistant;
- You are very accurate
- You are proactive and like to get to work.
De Brauw is a Netherlands-headquartered law firm with a global reach. We have a robust corporate practice, a centre of excellence in litigation and an unparalleled team of regulatory experts. In our international litigation practice, we handle big and complex matters involving big risks, working in multidisciplinary, multinational teams composed of strong strategic thinkers willing to go the extra mile. We believe in striking the right balance between rigour and pragmatism, especially when the stakes are high and the pressure is on.