Our quarterly publication intends to provide insights on modern-day competition law developments in a bite-sized format.
This edition focuses on:
- The European Court of Justice's Meta ruling on the interplay between competition law and data protection law;
- Germany's Federal Cartel Office terminating its antitrust probe into Lieferando's price parity clause;
- The French competition authority's market study on competition in the cloud sector;
- Spain's competition authority imposing antitrust fines on Apple and Amazon; and
- Digital markets regulation in the UK and EU.
You can access the newsletter here.