The latest edition of our Competition Law in the Digital Age newsletter is out. Our quarterly publication intends to provide insights on modern-day competition law developments in a bite-sized format.
This edition focuses on:
1. the adopted Digital Markets Act (DMA);
2. Germany's new digital rules and the first enforcement cases;
3. Apple tying of its in-app purchase system with the app store;
4. the Italian Amazon case on logistical services and its platform; and
5. the establishment of an Economic Intelligence Unit in Spain.
You can access the newsletter here.
The newsletter is produced jointly by the Best Friends group: BonelliErede, Bredin Prat, De Brauw Blackstone Westbroek, Hengeler Mueller, Slaughter and May and Uría Menéndez. In addition to sharing a joint office in Brussels, we cooperate in the area of competition law by working together on cases, exchanging lawyers and pooling our know-how and expertise. We also jointly develop trainings for clients and products, like the Best Friends dawn raid site (available at www.europeandawnraids.com
- you can download the link to your smartphone). We believe that together our cross-border capabilities in Europe are second to none.
We hope that you will find the publication of interest, and welcome any feedback or suggestions of topics for future editions.