- Advocaat, admitted to the Bar in 2004
- Partner since
- Commercial litigation, insurance law and general contract law
- Dutch, English
- Leiden University, Columbia University
Dennis is a member of our dispute resolution practice and focuses on general contract and liability work. He specialises in insurance. Dennis regularly acts for corporate insureds in disputes relating to insurance coverage in areas of product liability, professional liability, directors and officers liability and fraud. He also advises corporate insureds on their national and international insurance programs covering these risks.
Dennis also advises on professional liability of financial institutions in relation to consumers as well as other professional parties and handles litigation in this area.
Dennis’ recent work includes representing and advising
- SNS REAAL on its nationalisation and on a very broad range of legal issues
- Several clients, including Philips, AkzoNobel and financial institutions on various matters relating to insurance programmes
Dennis won ILO’s 2017 Client Choice Award for best Insurance lawyer in the Netherlands.
"Very responsive and combines impressive legal know-how with a pragmatic approach that is focused on our needs and situation." Chambers Europe