- Advocaat, admitted to the Bar in 2009
- Partner since
- Tax and M&A
- Dutch, English
- University of Rotterdam
Henk van Ravenhorst specialises in corporate and tax law and, in particular, mergers and acquisitions and private equity structuring. Since joining De Brauw, Henk has advised numerous multinationals and private equity clients on public and private transactions, leveraged buy-outs and complex cross-border transactions and corporate restructurings. Notable transactions include:
- AkzoNobel on numerous M&A transactions including the separation and sale of its Specialty Chemicals to The Carlyle Group and GIC for EUR 10.1 billion
- Philips on numerous M&A transactions including the EUR 862 million IPO of Philips Lighting; and the sale of Philips’ 80.1% interest in Lumileds to Apollo
- com on numerous M&A transactions including the acquisition of Delivery Hero’s German food delivery activities
- Shareholders of Q-Park on their EUR 2.95 billion divestment of shares to KKR Infrastructure
- Multiple M&A transactions relating to the acquisition or divestment of solar parks and wind farms
Legal 500 recognises Henk as a next generation lawyer.
Henk is a member of the Dutch Bar Association and the Dutch Tax Lawyer’s Association and holds an MSc in financial economics.